Jenbacher J 624
The world's first 2-stage turbocharged gas engine is the Jenbacher J624 INNIO. Thanks to continuous improvements and INNIO's extensive experience, Jenbacher Type 6 gas engines are at the forefront of the entire product range.
Get an offer
- Electric output4397 kW
- Thermal power4058 kW
- Electrical efficiency46,5 %
- Thermal efficiency42,9 %
- Overall efficiency89,4 %
- Energy input9463 kW
- Fuel consumption966 Nm3/hour
- Rate of wear before overhaulup 80 000 m/h
- Life cycle of spark plugsup 16 000 m/h
- *Fuel consumption is based on a Lower Heating Value (LHV) of natural gas 9.8 kWh/Nm3
The J624 is equipped with a 2-speed turbocharger for high performance and improved variability.
THE APPLICABILITY IS EVEN WIDER
The J624 engine is ideally suited for use at elevated temperatures and in power plants for stand-alone power generation and combined heat and power (CHP) applications.
Advanced engine components and a service life of 60,000 hours continue Jenbacher's tradition of quality and reliability.
Applicable gas types:
- natural gas
- landfill gas
- sewage gas
- coal mine methane
- petroleum gases (associated petroleum, propane-butane etc)
- metallurgical gases (coke-oven, blast-furnace, ferroalloy, converter gases, etc)
- special gases (wood, pyrolysis, etc.)
Please fill out the form for a specialist to contact you