MSA – contract for the supply of original spare parts
Material Stream Agreement (MSA) – a long-term contract for the supply of original spare parts for maintenance work on all series of Jenbacher Gas Engines equipment.
- The MSA contract is concluded for a period of 36 months.
- The MSA contract records the current running hours of the engine.
- The MSA contract can be signed for all Jenbacher engine series.
Benefits of concluding an MSA contract:
- Increased productivity of equipment
- Reduced equipment maintenance costs
- Accuracy in financial and operational planning.
- Advantageous pricing for original spare parts over the entire term of the contract.
- Focus on core business
Warranty and spare parts regulations:
- The use of non-genuine Jenbacher spare parts may result in serious engine damage.
- The customer is solely responsible for damage caused by non-genuine spare parts.
- The Jenbacher equipment warranty may be voided if non-genuine spare parts are used by the customer.
- Spare parts vary according to engine type and version and are individually selected for each engine.
The MSA contract includes:
- Original spare parts as per service and maintenance schedule.
- Filters and spark plugs.
- Parts delivered in time for maintenance.
The MSA contract does not include:
- Parts for unscheduled maintenance.
- Oil, industrial fluids and consumables.
- Generator and turbine spare parts.