CSA – contract
The CSA (Customer Support Agreement) is a long-term contract for comprehensive service and maintenance of the machine in all situations and at all times. The CSA agreement can be concluded for equipment with operating hours from 0 to 80,000 engine hours (depending on the equipment series and year of manufacture).
The CSA contract includes:
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of Jenbacher engines
- Original spare parts and consumables
- Free Jenbacher equipment diagnostics
- Continuous remote equipment monitoring
- 24/7 technical support
- Customer training
- Prioritised 24/7 response in the event of technical problems.
- Predictable operating costs ensure accurate financial and operational planning.
- Guaranteed availability (uptime).
Sign a CSA contract with a fixed fee per hour and get a complete turnkey machine service for every situation!
Please fill out the form for a specialist to contact you