Introducing proven modernisation solutions to increase equipment productivity and improve environmental performance.
Technology, engineering capabilities and regulatory requirements are constantly evolving. Baker Hughes offers various modernization solutions to bring the performance of aging turbomachinery equipment up to date.
Constant development and implementation of new technologies to improve equipment performance is one of Baker Hughes’ core competencies. The result is a wide range of Conversion, Modification and Upgrade (CMU) solutions that improve availability and reliability, reduce emissions, boost productivity and lower operating costs for installed equipment.
Baker Hughes has completed more than 1,500 CMU projects worldwide. Working closely with clients, Baker Hughes engineers have developed solutions to optimize onsite production, produce more LNG, transport more gas through pipelines, increase refinery and petrochemical plant capacity and much more.
Using Baker Hughes’ global experience, KTS Engineering’s team of experts can offer the best retrofit solutions that can be applied to your equipment.
The benefits of modernisation solutions from KTS Engineering:
- Longer maintenance intervals, reduced operating costs and extended equipment life.
- Increased plant efficiency and productivity.
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Areas of application for modernisation solutions:
- Gas and steam turbines, electric motors, generators.
- Centrifugal, axial and piston compressors.
- Pumps, auxiliary equipment and control systems.