MSA – contract for the supply of original spare parts
The MSA (Material Stream Agreement) is a long-term contract for the supply of original spare parts for all types and series of Waukesha Gas Engines maintenance work.
- The MSA contract is concluded for a period of 36 months.
- The MSA contract records the current operating hours of the engine.
- The MSA contract can be signed for all Waukesha engine series.
Benefits of concluding an MSA contract:
- Increased productivity of Waukesha equipment
- Reduced equipment maintenance costs
- Accuracy in financial and operational planning
- Advantageous pricing for original spare parts over the entire term of the contract.
- Focus on core business
Warranty and spare parts regulations:
- The use of non-original Waukesha spare parts can lead to engine damage.
- The customer is solely responsible for damage caused by non-original spare parts.
- The warranty for Waukesha equipment may be voided if non-original spare parts are used by the customer.
- Spare parts vary according to type and version and are individually matched to the equipment.
The MSA contract includes:
- Original spare parts as per service and maintenance schedule
- Filters and spark plugs
- Parts delivered in time for maintenance
The MSA contract does not include:
- Parts for unscheduled maintenance
- Oil, industrial fluids and consumables
- Generator and turbine spare parts