Jenbacher J 208
Introduced in 1976, the Jenbacher Type 2 gas engine from INNIO features high efficiency and a robust design. The stationary engine ensures durability, while advanced components and a proven control and monitoring model ensure excellent equipment reliability. The generator has a long service life, and overhauls are only required after 60,000 hours of operation. Optimised components and a control and monitoring concept make this engine exceptionally reliable.
Get an offer
- Electric output330 kW
- Thermal power371 kW
- Electrical efficiency38,8 %
- Thermal efficiency43,6 %
- Overall efficiency82,4 %
- Energy input851 kW
- Fuel consumption*87 Nm3/hour
- Rate of wear before overhaulup to 80 000 m/h
- Life cycle of spark plugsup to 16 000 m/h
- *Fuel consumption is based on a Lower Heating Value (LHV) of natural gas 9.8 kWh/Nm3
Depending on customer needs, different types of gases can be used to increase efficiency and reduce industrial emissions.
RELIABLE UNDER ALL CONDITIONS
The turbocharger heating on this model successfully compensates for the extreme operating conditions.
Improved combustion ensures maximum productivity, whatever the fuel or the application method is.
Applicable gas types:
- natural gas;
- landfill gas
- sewage gas;
- coal mine methane;
- petroleum gases (associated petroleum gas, propane-butane etc.)
- metallurgical gases (coke-oven, blast-furnace, ferroalloy, converter gases, etc.)
- special gases (wood, pyrolysis gases, etc.)
Please fill out the form for a specialist to contact you