Jenbacher J 416
Based on proven Jenbacher Type 3 and Type 6 engine designs, the Series 4 gas engines are characterised by high power and efficiency. Advanced control and monitoring systems ensure easy maintenance as well as reliability and availability.
Get an offer
- Electric output1202 kW
- Thermal power1269 kW
- Electrical efficiency43,0 %
- Thermal efficiency45,4 %
- Overall efficiency88,4 %
- Energy input2796 kW
- Fuel consumption*285 Nm3/hour
- Rate of wear before overhaulup to 80 000 m/h
- Life cycle of spark plugsup to 16 000 m/h
- *Fuel consumption is based on a Lower Heating Value (LHV) of natural gas 9.8 kWh/Nm3
Combining superb efficiency with an innovative engine concept, Type 4 units save fuel but don't sacrifice flexibility or reliability.
Type 4 is available in 50 and 60 Hz and has the flexibility to choose the gaseous fuel. This makes it an excellent option for more than ten different applications.
There are more than two thousand Type 4 systems that are in use around the world. And this is the best proof of their reliability and high availability. Reduced bearing wear adds to the longevity of the unit.
Applicable gas types:
- natural gas
- landfill gas
- sewage gas
- coal mine methane
- petroleum gases (associated petroleum gas, propane-butane etc)
- metallurgical gases (coke-oven, blast-furnace, ferroalloy, converter gases, etc)
- special gases (wood, pyrolysis, etc.)
Please fill out the form for a specialist to contact you