MYPLANT – JENBACHER EQUIPMENT ONLINE MONITORING SYSTEM
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES WORKING FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT
INNIO’s myPlant APM solution, provides real-time remote health monitoring and diagnostics for JENBACHER engines. This cloud-based technology provides preventive and predictive analytics to effectively manage JENBACHER equipment.
MyPlant System Operation Diagram:
Features of the myPlant system:
- Operational status monitoring and remote diagnostics of JENBACHER equipment.
- Formation of forecasts of malfunctions and analysis of possible problems.
- Effective remote technical support.
- Troubleshooting (in case it’s possible to solve the problem remotely).
The benefits of myPlant:
- Reliability – Improves reliability through analytics-driven early detection of problems.
- Productivity – improving equipment performance through remote problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Efficiency – reduction of operating costs by monitoring the status of the equipment in real time. myPlant provides easy centralized access to the equipment (motors, compressors, BoP, etc.) and automates reporting.
Key features of INNIO’s myPlant APM
|Module||Functionality||Connect (engine monitoring)||Protect (motor operation control)|
|Engine status monitoring||Engine status||✓||✓|
|Engine operating data||✓||✓|
|Emergency warnings summary||✓||✓|
|Mobility||Mobile app for iOS and Android||✓||✓|
|Engine control conditions||Instant email/SMS notification||✓||✓|
|Ability to build your own analytical reports||✓|
|Integration of lube oil analysis reports*|
|Troubleshooting tools||All the data you need for remote diagnostics||✓|
|Remote access to HMI motor controller**||✓|
|Integrated troubleshooting tips to prevent emergency repairs||✓|
|Managing the fleet of engines||Fleet map with engine operability status||✓|
|Reliable and accessible engine control panel||✓|
|Engine fleet summary and reporting||✓|
|Performance indicators for key engine components||✓|
* separate fees may apply
** For motors with DIA.NE motor controllers XT3, XT4 or ESM2